Choose AMS for Australian office furniture, and you’re in genuine hands, with the knowledge, understanding and service that only a local manufacturer can deliver.
We’re here locally to meet customer expectations in every way, from in-demand, proven designs to realising design visions and creative customisations.
We pride ourselves on fast turnaround for quotes and order processing, and setting clear expectations of timeframes for production. We keep customers fully informed, with consistent communication at every step and we follow-up after purchase.
With design, manufacturing, delivery and installation able to be handled in-house, we’re in full control to offer creative solutions, whether it’s adapting our standard range, or creating a fully customised solution.
We offer the instant value that comes with innovative designs, combined with long-term value that’s only achieved with proven quality, superior service, and warranty support.
AMS’s success is built on the strength of our distribution network. We work as an extension of our customers’ businesses to meet market needs.
AMS has a complete range of Australian-made desks, workstations, joinery, storage, reception, screens, seating and tables to suit any project and budget. From the simplest floor plans through to the largest office fitouts; we make it easy to fulfil customer needs and complete projects with our three solution choices:
- Express:When there’s a need for speed, our Express range features standard sizes and finishes that are in stock and ready for pick up from one of our warehouse facilities.
- Extended:More choices in size, colour and finish, with a 3-4 week manufacturing time.
- Custom:The ultimate choice. Customise the size, shape, fabric and finish of furniture to suit project specifications. Lead-time is on application.
AMS products are certified to Australian Standards for health and safety and International Standards for environmental and quality. We also hold BIFMA certifications.
What we care about
At AMS Furniture, we care about people and the planet. That's why quality, safety and sustainability are front and centre in everything do. Not only the workspaces we create, but what goes on behind the scenes too. From the materials we use to the packaging we choose and our manufacturing and installation processes.
Quality: Our processes are quality certified (ISO 9001, 14001 and AS4801 accredited), we use only the best materials to manufacture our furniture, and take every opportunity to obtain materials from sustainable sources.
- Environmental responsibility: our Product Stewardship Program ensures we manage all products and materials in a way that reduces their impact on the environment and people's health and safety.
- Safety: we adhere to the latest safety standards and practices in the design of your workspace and our office furniture, and in the management of our operations at our Australian manufacturing facilities.
- Social responsibility: we support the communities in which we operate by providing local employment opportunities.
Lockers provide staff a safe place to store personal belongings for piece of mind. Unilock Lockers are available in various sizes, colours and shapes to suit individual work spaces.
Introducing Strata MK2 - An electronic sit/stand workstation featuring the latest technology in height adjustability.
Sit/stand with electric height adjustability, where frequent height changes are necessary or desired. Provides users the freedom to adjust their desk for added comfort.
The Arena Lounge offers comfort and style for visitors and in staff break-out areas. With a spacious design, wider seat and more cosy than that of the standard Arena visitor chair.
The contemporary, modular design of the Haven lounge inspires businesses to create the workspaces of tomorrow, with endless combinations to cater for every work style and purpose.