Archer Meeting Booth
The Archer range includes a series of pods to easily inject levels of quiet, personal space when concentration is crucial. Enjoy of choice of fine finishes and gorgeous fabrics, or they can be fully customised to match specific needs, brand personalities and design visions.
Perfect for collaboration in comfort, the Archer Meeting Booth’s enclosed design is ideal for focused teamwork, private meetings, or impromptu brainstorm sessions without disturbing colleagues. Accommodating up to four people, we can also customise a booth to meet needs.
- Meeting Booth accommodating up to four people
- Select from a range of standard colours and house fabrics to suit any style or brand
- 40mm upholstered screens (1400mm high)
- Product includes upholstered screens, 900w x 500d worktop and Silhouette table base
- Lounge-type chairs with comfortable internal cushions
- Quality backed by a 10-year warranty
- Made in Australia to the strictest industry standards
- 4-6 week lead time
- Note: Archer Pods supplied flat-packed, assembly required on site
|Archer Meeting Booth|
Benefits of an activity based workplace
Concentration Enhances concentration for focused tasks. Open-plan offices are great, but some people find background noise distracting. Providing 'focus rooms' lets staff have a quiet space for tasks that require serious concentration.
More Active Employees
Moving between areas depending on their current task means staff are less sedentary during the day. That encourages better health and can reduce sick days.
We all have different needs and preferences around our working habits. Activity-based worki sng recognises this and lets staff decide how and where they work best for each task.
Attract and Retain Staff
Activity-based working is fast becoming a major selling point for recruitment. Increased choice, better interactions with colleagues and a more appealing office environment improves employee satisfaction and helps businesses attract and retain staff.
Valuable and Flexible Fit-outs
ABW Seating adds value to a space. It is easy to move, can be combined with traditional workstations and gives you the flexibility to alter your office space as your project or workforce changes.
Improves collaboration and knowledge sharing – teams can have a catch-up in a pod or breakout area, in addition to formal meeting rooms.