Focus with flexibility, for the quiet achiever.
Archer uses modern curves, acoustic smarts and clever shapes to provide secluded spaces in busy offices. With focus screens, workstations and a choice of inviting privacy pods and meeting booths, it’s perfect for today’s office environment.
- Made in Australia to the strictest industry standards
- Quick to manufacture and deliver.
- Simple, streamlined designs: compact footprint plus easy assembly and installation.
- Can be completely customised to suit specific workplace needs, look and design.
- Quality backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 40mm upholstered wraparound Archer Focus Screen can be combined with the Archer Worktop and popular Strata height adjustable desks.
- A choice of pods, from semi-private nooks to wrap-around ‘clams’ and meeting booths.
- Designed to suit any layout and different levels of privacy and acoustic protection.
- Wide selection of fine finishes and gorgeous fabrics: or fully customise to match specific needs, brands and design visions.
View full product range below.
For employees to focus on some serious individual work, they require a level of quietness.
Wave Pods help workers get into the ‘flow’ with less noise and a sense of privacy.
Take the next step in solitude and sound protection with Archer Cove Pods.
Archer Clam Pods minimise distractions and maximise productivity.
Compact simplicity means a clever solution for providing private space.
The Archer Meeting Booth is ideal for focused teamwork and private meetings.
Cashmere House Fabric
Note: Due to many factors, but not limited to the following: customer monitor calibration and printing processes colours within this brochure are indicative only. Please request a sample swatch in unsure about colour accuracy.
Benefits of an activity based workplace
Concentration Enhances concentration for focused tasks. Open-plan offices are great, but some people find background noise distracting. Providing 'focus rooms' lets staff have a quiet space for tasks that require serious concentration.
More Active Employees
Moving between areas depending on their current task means staff are less sedentary during the day. That encourages better health and can reduce sick days.
We all have different needs and preferences around our working habits. Activity-based worki sng recognises this and lets staff decide how and where they work best for each task.
Attract and Retain Staff
Activity-based working is fast becoming a major selling point for recruitment. Increased choice, better interactions with colleagues and a more appealing office environment improves employee satisfaction and helps businesses attract and retain staff.
Valuable and Flexible Fit-outs
ABW Seating adds value to a space. It is easy to move, can be combined with traditional workstations and gives you the flexibility to alter your office space as your project or workforce changes.
Improves collaboration and knowledge sharing – teams can have a catch-up in a pod or breakout area, in addition to formal meeting rooms.